States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Happy 24th Birthday Tyson



We've really been having horrible weather! Rain, freezing at times, sleet & fog! I don't think I will ever be able to get out of this mess! Ugh ... on a better note. ....

Today is my oldest son Tyson's birthday. He turned 24 today! I hope you have a great day son, love and miss you bunches! Sometimes i get really home sick, esp on day like today that brings back wonderful memories of when my son was born. It was such a proud day. The first child. I can still remember the first time my husband saw and held him. He wouldn't let anyone take him. He just wanted to sit and admire him. .. yeah here i suffered through all the pain and misery and once he got his eyes and hands on our son, he just forgot about me laying there. Of course i am only teasing as it was wonderful to see him admire such a wonderful little package. It's one of the happiest times in your life. You have no clue how their gonna grow up and cause you many sleepless nights with worries and woes about them. you love them anyways. Nothing ever changes that, no matter how mad you get at them or what they do. Yes, they can break your heart, but deep inside that heart, there is always that pure love you have for them.
He now has grown up into a fine young man and is a daddy himself. With a 3 year old daughter and a son on the way. Happy birthday Tyson!

No comments: