States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Happy Birthday Ronnie

Today is my brother Ronnie's birthday. Wishing you wonderful day and many more to come. Sending you lots of hugs and kisses.

Wow, we woke up to the wind really blowing. The camper is getting a gently rock and every once in awhile get a little bit harder rock.

3 weeks from today and it's moving on time! I'm excited and look forward to touring Mississippi and Florida.

Today Wanda and I have plans again. I'm going to her house, yes she lives near by and volunteers at the same place we are volunteering at now. We are going to work on our quilts together. She is a quilter like me. It's amazing how much we have in common! Have a good day everyone.

No comments: