States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, December 15, 2007

New Pictures!!

This is what i woke up tooooo .... Was suppose to be leaving here today but the plans changed. Looks like it was a good thing, cuz wouldn't be hitting the road in this!! This is my veiw out my window.

Their calling for 4-8' of snow!! Ughhhhh i definately didn't get out of here in time! I do love to watch it snow, but i sure don't like to go out in it. It's around 30 degrees, but it's nice and toasty inside of Ms. Southwind. With her electric heater she keeps us nice and warm. If the weather allows, a week from today will be heading out of here!! I'm hoping to find some warmer weather. I think i'm ready for warmer climate. The dogs look out the window and then at me. I believe their thinking okay, enough of this stuff. We want to go outside to play and it's too cold. They are warm weather climate dogs. Although they don't like it too hot either. Their so spoiled .. what a life!


I got early Christmas Presents in my email this morning!! One of the best presents a grandma can get! I got pictures!!! I received my first picture of my grandson that is due to make his arrival in the spring!!
And LOOK! Christmas pictures of Grammy's Princess!! Isn't she just so adorable???? It's amazing how grown up she is getting.
I just had to share them with you all.

Now i have to print them out and get some new frames!



No comments: