States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, December 16, 2007

A Winter Day!


It's coldddddddd here!! Here is what got with the snow storm. I love to watch the snow come down and it is beautiful scenery of fresh fallen snow. Although i hate to get out in it! So I'm officially calling this Sunday a lazy day. I did go outside long enough to snap a few photos, i also took a couple out my window.











Here is some pictures of Ms. Southwind all covered with snow and ice. She is frozen into her tucked away campsite. Even though she is covered with snow & ice and it's very cold outside. She is nice and warm inside.








I have spent my day online doing search's for places to stay and things to do when head out this week. Mapping out route and trying to figure out where should fill and what not. I'm the type of person who likes to be organized and at least have some what of a game plan. Hope your all having a great Sunday afternoon.







Until later.........

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your website. I have been a full-timer for 15 years. always looking for other RV'ers to share stories with.

Lilli & Nevada said...

wow nasty weather there, hope that you get some better weather when you get to MS.
Your granddaughter is so cute
Happy travels.
Lilli