States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, February 10, 2008

Another amazing church service!


Here is a picture that i took sometime not long ago, but with my memory as you all know it's not unusual for me to forget when ... hehe Anyway, it fit a good day to publish it for you.

Pastor Dave (L) who is the administrator over TC and Pastor Clay (R) is over the DI program and is a excellent youth minister! Pastor Clay is also Joe's son in law! (Joe is over the ranch part of TC)

Got up and went to church services and WOW, was it ever a blessing. After services came in and changed clothes, took the dogs for a walk and i made lunch. After lunch wanted to go fishing at one of the pond's here. Decided to take the dogs and let them run a bit. I took my embroidery and did that while was fishing. The dogs ran and got muddy but did they ever have fun. I forgot to take my camera. Got back and had to give them bath's.

Ed & Barba came over to visit and Barbara and I worked on finishing up her blog. They spent the afternoon and we had a great time. Of course we always do and enjoy visiting with them so much.

After they left took the dogs out and then i fixed dinner. Spent the evening relaxing and watching the tube.

Have a good one everyone .......

No comments: