States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Learning to free hand quilt


I spent the morning just lazying around the camper and then my friend Barbara came over and i helped her with setting up a blog.

After lunch the ladies got together for a quilting class and it was fantasic. Romelle showed us how to do free hand quilting. I did remember to take my camera and here are some pictures. It's great to get together with the ladies, we also have a great time together! The top picture is Romelle who is a sweet heart! The other 2 pictures are the ladies who attended.



We also had a special guest show up at our quilting classes. Sam belongs to RVolunteers Cheryl & Jim.

I spent the evening lazying around watching TV. I am not feeling well tonight, it's alittle after 9 pm and i'm heading to bed for the night.

Night everyone .... Until tomorrow .....

No comments: