States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, February 23, 2008

Another rainy day!


I got up early, the dogs woke me up to go potty. Ughhh i can never go back to sleep after they wake me up. I was up late last night working on a new program. I haven't done much this week since I've been sick. Thursday and Friday it poured down rain here all day and night. I snapped a few pictures thursday of the rain.

One thing with getting up early, after i did some cleaning on the camper. I hadn't cleaned in over a week!!! I also washed the mirrors all off from when my grand daughter was visiting. Then i got me a shower and this afternoon I am also doing a load of laundry. I took out the trash, as that has been a everyday thing lately. I took the dogs for a long walk and wore out all of us.

The sun is shining today and it's a beautiful day, i opened the windows, as i've had the air going most of the week with being sick. It feels good to let the fresh air inside. There is a nice breeze.

Well i'm going to help Cheryl on her computer. until later .... i went over and helped my friend Cheryl with her computer and we started her a blog. After doing that for a few hours, i came back home and set up the lawn chairs. Barbara came over and we sat outside and visited, Jo, Bob & Nadeen stopped by for a brief visit. Then the sun went down and it was getting a bit chilly so we all went back to our campers.

I fixed supper .. i got off easy tonight .. was in mood for french toast! I love french toast.
Here is what my pooch's were doing
most of the day while it rained.

No comments: