States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, February 2, 2008

Saying good bye to friends!

My day to sleep in and the dogs woke me up around 6 am! They needed to go potty. I played on the computer for a bit, although i am still way behind on emails!


One of the RVolunteer couple that I've made good friends with pulled out this morning. So got up and around and went and said good bye. Elmer and Tish, here is a picture of them and one of them leaving. I hate to see them go, I've really enjoyed the time here with them.




After they pulled out one of the other RVolunteers ladies (Romelle) asked me to go shopping with her, of course i jumped at that chance!

We had a fablous time shopping and i got several pairs of jeans from the outlet store for $8.00 a pair! We also went to a goodwill store and they had a special on. Fill a bag. What a deal that was! I got some nice sheets/pillowcases, a new throw, some books and several other things. My bag was heaping full.

We ate lunch at McDonald's and had a wonderful day! We got home around 2 pm and i took the dogs for a walk. It's a beautiful day! The temps are in the high 60's and the sun is shining! Then had to get ready to go out again tonight to dinner and some music.

There was 24 of us that all went out. We had a very good dinner and listened to some old time blue grass music. I hadn't heard blue grass in years! We got home around 9 pm and had a wonderful listening to the music and esp enjoyed the fellowship! Sorry i forgot to take the camera and get pictures.

No comments: