States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Helping friends with computers

I went to school and worked this morning. Then in the afternoon i went over to Cheryl's and Barbara joined us and i gave computer lessons. Cheryl needed to learn to get rid of spyware and install a virus proctector on her laptop and Barbara worked on her Blog. We spent the entire afternoon doing this and then I went to dinner. After Dinner i continued to work on Cheryl's laptop. AVG wouldn't work, i had to get rid of Norton first. Boy is that ever a headache to get rid of. Norton doesn't like to uninstall on computers. But I worked until i finally got it. I took her laptop back and she had company, Paul and Michael who are here volunteering their time as we are, but they also have boys here in the program so it's a added bonus as they get to spend a bit of time with their sons.

It started to rain as i was there and do i ever mean rain, it poured. I finally got back to the camper, but not without getting soaked! I changed clothes and sat up a bit and then headed to bed.

Night everyone .........

No comments: