States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, February 25, 2008

Another beautiful day!

I woke up, but still tired. For some reason i haven't been sleeping well. I'm struggling with what I should do. Should stay in Florida for the summer, should go back to Illinois? Expecting a new grandson in April. If return home, i will have all summer to spoil and get to know him, as well as spend time with my grand daughter. Yet, i would love to spend the summer in Florida, esp near the beach. So i've haven't been sleeping good with that weighing on my mind.
I got up this morning and decided to do some deep cleaning. I stripped the beds and washed everything, then i ran the vacum cleaner I also washed all the mirrors. Did the weekend dishes. I also washed all the rugs. After spending all morning cleaning after lunch i sat outside and enjoyed the sun shine and beautiful day. Barb sat out with me and we worked on our crafts, Nadeen joined us for a bit and so did Jo.

Went to dinner and after dinner i rode with Larry & Jo to go watch the boys play basketball. We had a great evening and when i got home i watched some TV and after CSI went off at 10 pm i headed to bed.

No comments: