States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Day of cleaning!

Oct 13, 2009

I got up early and started the dreaded task of cleaning Ms. Southwind. I haven’t done much cleaning since arriving here. The front of the cab is buried to the ceiling! Since convention and a weekend of spending the weekend with Hailey the RV was in need of some serious cleaning. I started my morning with stripping the beds, getting laundry going, doing the dishes and sweeping, scrubbing and then polishing the floor. I love my wood flooring over the carpet, but …. i find i have to sweep more often and i hadn’t scrubbed or polished in several weeks! I ended up doing 5 loads of laundry and luckily the laundry is just across the road from where i am parked.

It took me most of the day to accomplish of all this and then later that evening i needed to run and get a few groceries. I picked up a frozen pizza and got home threw it in the oven called that dinner. Put away groceries and showed and early to bed again.

I still need to do some serious dusting and washing the walls but that will be another day. It’s cold here and i’m so ready to head to warmer climate although the plan is not to leave until around the first of Nov.

Hope your all having a great one ….

No comments: