States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, October 22, 2009

A Day of Cleaning!

I got up early and started picking up and since it’s going to be the warmest day we’ve had since being here i decided to get the outside of Ms. Southwind washed! It was a horrible job and needed to be done big time. There was horrible black stuff all over Ms. Southwind. It took me most of the day and afternoon to get her washed and all spiffy looking. I also took down all the curtains and washed them!

I had hubby get on top of the roof and was it and then he helped me give the car a fast outside wash job as well. The trees we were parked under all summer were ruff on everything. After dinner we went and played cards with Larry, Barbara & Dixie, we played hand & foot until 10 pm! Tonight was the last time we’d be playing with Larry and Barbara as they are pulling out in the morning to head back to California. Everyone is leaving us … it’s a sad time .. we hate good byes.

003

005 006

I still have lots of stuff to pack up in the car, but that will have to be another day. I had some errands to run this morning. First i had to stop by the post office to see if my mail had arrived, it hasn’t. Then i went by the local thrift store but didn’t find anything, then i went by and visited a sick friend.

008

I also took a picture of my decorations I've put out for the fall of the year.

009

Here is a picture of my flowers. My poor rose bush is wanting to bud and bloom but this weather has it so messed up. I sure hope it survives the cold, i may have to more it inside.

017

012 013

As you can see fall is a beautiful time of the year here with the leaves all turning so many beautiful colors. I love the fall season with all the beautiful colors.

014 015

016

The park is getting fewer and fewer, other then Ms. Southwind and another RV couple all that is left is the summer campers who leave their campers here for the winter. I took a picture of the bath/laundry house we parked across the road from. It will be closing around the 1st of Nov.

No comments: