States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, October 31, 2009

Happy Halloween!

hauntedhouse2

It’s ghost, goblins and anything else night … watch out and don’t let anyone get up tonight .. hehe

004

Tyson and the kids came to visit. Tyson helped work on replacing the vent hose to the fuel tank on Ms. Southwind. Hopefully that will fix the leak we noticed on our trip here. As you can see Papa and Daddy had much needed help with Toby finding the tools they were using and Hailey thought Papa glasses were neater then hers.

005

I made brats and mac & cheese for lunch and unfortunately after lunch they had to leave. Although it’s been a beautiful sunny day with the temp around 60!

After dinner went in to see Arnette and she seems to be doing better and her color is coming back. I had to drive around to miss the parade. I just didn’t feel like sitting out in the cold watching it with my aching back. Chasing grand children is fun but very hard on a disabled grandma with an unwilling back.

pumpkin-patch

After visiting I was exhausted, my back was hurting badly so i came home took my pain medicine, showered and put on my pj’s and took a book and went to bed. of course i didn’t last long on the reading and was off to dream world.

No comments: