States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Beautiful weekend

001 002

First of Nov has come in like a lamb. Hmm does that mean it will go out like a lion? Yesterday and today have been beautiful days, esp today. I slept in .. Yep the dogs actually let me sleep till 8 am new time!

003 004

I spent most of the day relaxing, I sat outside with the dogs they enjoyed being off a leash and the sunshine! As you can see the fall colors are still here a bit but most of the leaves have fallen off the trees. I watched the nascar race. What a couple wrecks they had. I’m thankful no one was seriously hurt.

006 007010

After the race, I took a walk through the woods. I took Lexi with me and did she ever have a blast running through the woods sniffing anything and everything. It was hilarous to watch her. One would think she was a crazy dog!

008

009

On our walk i come upon a hiking trail sign, it was kind of neat to find a sign in the woods telling where i was and where to go.

Later on in the early evening i went in to see Arnette and she is doing great. Came home and made an apple crisp and it was so good with ice cream!

I went to run some hot water to take a shower and it wasn’t hot! I had to turn the water heater over to propane as the lightening rod went out of it and a new one was ordered tonight online, but will not be in until later in the week. bummers propane cost, electric doesn’t.

I spent the evening curled up on the couch and what a wonderful weekend it’s been. Hope you all had a great weekend as well…. until next time ….

No comments: