States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, November 28, 2009

It’s a beautiful Day!

The last 2 days have been absolutely beautiful! The temps have been in the mid 60’s. I have my door open and fresh air is entering. I love it when i can open my door and windows and feel the fresh air coming inside.

Since it’s such a nice day and right after we arrived here our air conditioner decided to stop working. It was decided to check it out. We know it’s not the fan as we replaced it new in the spring. Several suggested checking the capacitors and so they removed and taken to Camping World in Strafford about 16 miles away.

005Camping world put a damper on a very nice day as i called before the capacitors were removed and talked to a guy named Joe, he told me that they could check these. Of course he wanted me to bring the motor home in and i replied no they could be removed and brought in if that wasn’t a problem. He said well if i was going to buy the parts there he didn’t see why not. So that is what happened. Well when i got in there and handed them to the service department the man came back and said they couldn’t be tested and the service department said if they could they wouldn’t know what they should read. Can you believe that? People who are suppose to be professional RV service do not know how to test something they supposedly could fix if brought to them. The guy then did say well we can order news one though. I replied in not so nice of way .. NO Thank You! If you can’t test something and know how to do i sure don’t want you ordering anything for me. He wasn’t happy but neither was i. It would have been different if they hadn’t said they could test them if brought in.

004At least the bright side is that is was a beautiful day for a drive and the trip home was enjoyed. I decided to call Auto Zone and they said they couldn’t test them but they could order me new ones if i brought the old ones in and told me a place to call on Monday that could test them for me. So that is what i will do on Monday. Hopefully it will be a simple cheap fix and a new one will not be needed. If so it will wait until we arrive in Texas when the AC may be needed. Right now it’s not and after today the weather is going to turn off chilly.

I decided to make Turkey and Rice for dinner with left over. We also had left over stuffing and i put the other 6 rolls in the oven and baked them. That was dinner.

After i took the rolls out of the oven since it was heated up i decided to bake a pumpkin. I bought this the other it was 1 of the 3.

It was very good with cool whip on it … mmmm

Hope you all had a great day and until next time …..

No comments: