States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Waking up in a new place

005I didn’t go to bed until after 11 pm! Hmmm was it the excitement of being in a new place? Was it the excitement that at 11 pm it was still nice outside and i just enjoyed having Ms. Southwind door open? I do not know. All i know is i was up around 5 am yesterday and didn’t go to bed until after 11 pm! That is late for me esp lately when at times I'm in bed by 8.30 pm!

007I woke up around 5 am and tried to go back to sleep but it was difficult, so around 6.30 am i decided i might as well get up. I got coffee going for hubby, although he won’t be up until around 9 am or so. I’m not a coffee drinker, but i make it for hubby. I didn’t use to do his coffee but he has a difficult time in the mornings and it’s easier then cleaning up his mess so i do his coffee in the mornings now.

I decided to get my pictures loaded from yesterday and post my blog so when i get wifi tomorrow i can upload it for you all. Then i took the dogs out to go potty around 7 am. Yes, i take the dogs out in my pj’s in the morning. Even in a big city like Springfield, MO. As you can see the pictures i took this morning, they are settled in and enjoying being home inside of Ms. Southwind.

009

Uh … OH … Yep, it looks like critters hid inside of Ms. Southwind and came along for the ride. Last night i killed several of these little critters. They are horrible and they stink and they do bite! Until i got bite by one of them i didn’t kill them i just released them outside, but these are horrible little critters and nothing kills them. I 004even tried spraying raid to kill them. They get into everything and are a horrible pest!

This morning i found 2 more of them. One on the ceiling ( i know i need to scrub the ceiling, but do what i do and don’t look at the dirt … hehe) I also had one on the counter. Ughhh

I took the dogs on a walk , took a ride over to check out the Wal-mart. Yes everyone has to know where Wal-mart is. I needed some milk, coffee and cheese. Then i spent the afternoon inside as it’s getting colder and then the rain moved in. It’s rained most of the day and at times very heavy. It’s really dropped and gotten colder.

I was a good wife today. I haven’t been doing much cooking since we left Gulfport. Today i decided to bake breaded pork chops in the oven since it’s cold and some heat would feel good. Then i made scallop potatoes and some stove top stuffing. Since i was in a cooking mood and hubby has been asking for a apple crisp i decided why not. It turned out really yummy esp with ice cream on while it was hot. mmmmmm

It’s raining again and my back is aching from the rain and too much work. I did up the dishes and now I'm going to put on my pj’s and curl up on the couch or even my bed.

Hope you had a great weekend ….. until next time ….

No comments: