States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, November 29, 2009

a lazy day

I didn’t sleep very good last night. It must be the weather as my back is hurting and walking has been difficult today. I got up and didn’t even get dressed. Yep, i spent the entire day in my pj’s and tonight i took a hot shower and put on clean ones. I had gotten my church clothes ready last night but the back prevented me from going to church today.

I haven’t done anything but lay on the couch and go through email on my computer. This evening i did get up long enough to fry bologna for sandwiches. I was tired of left over turkey! Plus I had some bologna that needed used up before it spoiled and it was easy to do with this aching back. All day long it kept getting colder and colder and it looked like it could snow at any time. It’s been a very grey day. I didn’t even feel like taking pictures. Mr. Winter is suppose to be on it’s way and a slim chance for snow is later in the week

I’ve had Mr. Electric heater going all day long and the dogs are taking turns curling up in front of him. The dogs don’t like this cold weather either, they keep looking at me like … okay where is the warmth … it's wonderful to have electricity when it's cold!

Hope you all had a good day, mine wasn’t so good and hopefully this back will feel better soon…. until next time

No comments: