States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Another Day!

I got up and got ready to go see Arnette, when i arrived she was crying and having a very ruff day. I spent most of my morning trying to comfort her. I know how she feels being stuck in a wheel chair, not being able to go and do as she is used to and the worst part is being confined to a room and mostly bed!

001 002

I finally called Wanda and had some things i needed to get done so she came and relieved me. Although when i left Arnette was doing better, she was laughing and eating her lunch. I got home and it was such a beautiful day …

003 004

Yep … I went for another walk! I let all 5 dogs run off a leash and they had a blast as you can see. unfortunately we had to end our walk and i had to get my list of to do things finished.

Later that evening we went to visit some friends, they had been wanting us to come play cards. We went to have a game night at Cliff & Georgia house and what a beautiful apartment they have. Although we all laughed when i told her the down side to her beautiful home is that it is stuck in one place. Maybe that is why i love Ms. Southwind so much is because she is on wheels and moves. I truly love the RVing lifestyle and i have that itch hitch again. I’m ready to let the wheels role on to a new scenery. We got home around 11 pm … a late night, but we had a blast and enjoyed the evening and hope to do it again someday. Thanks for a great evening Cliff and Georgia.

No comments: