States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

Thanksgiving Eve

heading-007

Today is Thanksgiving Eve! I don’t really have anything planned for the day. I was lazy this morning and took my time getting dressed. In fact i didn’t get dressed until after noon …. hmmm

The weather has been chilly here and I'm so ready to head south but my friend Arnette and a medical appoint that is very needed is holding me back. Actually it was planned to head a bit farther south without Arnette to a bit of warmer weather but then i got a call that an appointment i was told could take months to get came available for December and i jumped at it. So plans have once again been scratched out in Jell-o and re-written. One advantage to your home being on wheels is you can always change your plans.

th-happythanksban

This afternoon i needed to run to Aldies and pick up a few things for tomorrow dinner and of course i couldn’t go past Wal-mart. I spent $31 at Aldies and well we don’t want to discuss Wal-mart. I have a question … why is it any time i go to Wal-mart i always spend more then i should? It always seems like i can get much more for little money at Aldies then i ever do at Wal-mart? Why is that?

The evening was spent inside of Ms. Southwind trying to stay warm … hope you all had a great Thanksgiving Eve and until next time …..

No comments: