States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, November 2, 2009

Ms. Southwind getting a new look inside!

016Ms. Southwind is getting a new look inside. I am tired of the old upholstery material and i purchased some new material on sale a few weeks ago when i went shopping with the ladies. Not only do i love the colors, but it was really cheap, my favorite part! I love floral designs but i was afraid too much floral would not be good, so I purchased a sort of solid material with specks of color for the bottom cushions and then the floral for the backs and new curtains i will be making sometime. 014

So what do you think of the colors i picked out? What is funny is the floral design material matches the foyer in my old stick home exactly and what I'd give to have some of that border wall paper. It would be a great added touch to Ms. Southwind. Who knows, maybe one of these days i will run onto a border.

I have to thank Wanda as she has done most of the work. She is letting me use her kitchen table, her cutting boards, her sewing machine, in fact she is doing most of the work. Thank you Wanda! We have both the dinette cushions finished now. Next is the couch cushions.

No comments: