States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, November 9, 2009

Last Day out with a friend

I got up and got dressed. Wanda came and picked me up. We are going to Springfield today. She has a doctor appointment and then were going to do some shopping. It will be our last day together as we both have the rest of the week planned.

I had a gift certificate for Olive Garden that was given to me several years ago i hadn’t used so we decided to use it today. We ordered Shrimp something, kind of like a jumbo and then beef something with noodles and mushrooms. It was my favorite, the shrimp thing isn’t something i’d order again. We had them split both meals so we could each share them. The salad was delicious as always. I still think their soup and salad is the best!

We did our shopping and then we went by the quilt shop and picked up her sewing machine. Of course we had to spend time admiring the quilts they had hanging on the wall. I could spend all day looking at quilts. I used to be a quilter but i haven’t done much quilting since my injury as it’s hard on my back. I actually haven’t done any sewing either. Something i enjoyed and did all the time before my injury.

It was a long day and it was early to bed again as i am still not rested up from the wonderful weekend.

No comments: