States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, November 19, 2009

A Beautiful Day!

I woke up to a beautiful day! The sun is shining and the temps are not to bad compared the past few days. I did my dishes and picked up Ms. Southwind, took the dogs on a morning walk and then got dressed to start my day. Sharon invited me to headquarters to help unpack an try to put things away. Of course i don't do much work, i basically flap my jaws and we have a good time fellowshiping.

Sharon invited me to have lunch in the cafeteria and it was pretty good. They were having their turkey dinner. It was only 5 bucks per person and well worth it. I was very pleased with my lunch. Although i couldn’t eat it all.

Around 3.30 pm we had all the boxes the girls wanted unpacked and everything was some what put away. They are going to go through and see what they want changed and next week we will work on moving things around where they think they want them.

I got home and took the dogs on a walk and heard this loud boom! A airplane was flying over right before that. Later i seen on the news where a house just a few blocks away had exploded but the plane wasn’t involved.

Later i went and got a load of laundry going since i have free laundry here. Then i started dinner. We had sausage and gravy. It was good and satisfied my craving .. hehe

I spent the rest of the evening curled up and watching tv. It’s going to be another early to bed. All this work has me exhausted! I have to admit though, I've really enjoyed it and had a great time getting to know new friends of a wonderful christian organization.

Tomorrow we have plans to tour the big Bass Pro store. I will try to remember my camera and take some pictures for you all.

No comments: