States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Broke 2 sewing machines in 1 day!

I got up and got dressed and went to Arnette and she was doing much better today. Then off to Wanda’s house to work on couch cushions. We were hoping to have them finished today … but that didn’t happen.

Something happened to her machine and the bobbin holder casing broke. We are not sure why this happen as the material we are using is a lighter weight material. Apparently this isn’t the first time she’s had trouble with this part on her machine and makes one wonder if maybe there is something causing the machine to break this part?

Around 3 pm this happened and that put a stop into production. I went back to Ms. Southwind and dug out my sewing machine, you won’t believe what i did … Yep i broke mine! I went to pull it out of the outside compartment and caught the thread holder and it snapped!

A trip to Wal-mart was already in plan so i picked up a dow rod and couple of drill bits and when we got home hubby fixed my sewing machine for me. I hate going to Wal-mart, it’s always hard on the bank account! I was glad to see this day get over with and it was an early to bed night for me.

No comments: