States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Arnette doctor visit

I got up and got dressed and went with Arnette and her hubby to see the doctor. She got her staples out and cast off. It was a ruff day for her as the ride in the van hurt her back horribly and so when we arrived she was already in pain and the added ankle pain didn’t help her crying. The doctor said it was looking good, but she had some blistering and he removed the dead skin, put some new bandages and her new boot on her leg. We rode the van back to the rehab center. When we arrived back she was crying again. They got her lunch and i had to run as i had some other things to do.

I spent my afternoon trying to get things organized but my new phone came in and i spent most the afternoon working with tech support and guess what, yep i had to take the phone back to fed ex and have it shipped back, it didn’t work. Most my afternoon was wasted and i was not a happy camper. The phone company promises me that i will receive my new phone before leaving next Saturday.

I also got a call from the RV Store and they haven’t even shipped the lightening rod yet. I told them i better get it before leaving next weekend. The lady assured me i would. Guess time will tell. I can’t imagine why it has taken so long for them to get this part shipped out to me. I ordered this product on Sunday evening and 4 days later they are just getting it shipped to me!

What a day, i spent my evening trying to chill out from the day. Hope your day has gone better then mine. Until next time ….

No comments: