States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, November 30, 2009

Last Day of November

Wow, it’s so hard to believe today is the last day of November! It is amazing how time seems to fly. Christmas is only 25 days away. Before you know Christmas will be here and gone. 2010 is fast approaching. I am one of the worst in remembering what year we are for first months of the year. It takes me longer to register that it’s a new year then most i think.

I got up this morning and did my morning routine that i enjoy. Once i got my time in it was time to get up and do my dishes from the weekend. Yep, i didn’t do dishes all weekend i shoved them in the shower in a dish pan. I know shame on me, but shame on my back. My back is feeling better today and seems to have let up with the sunshine. Although it wasn’t shining when i first got it, in fact my weather bug said 27! Even though we started out with a cold morning the sun came out and warmed up nicely. I stayed in doors this morning until it warmed up 004 enough venturing outside would not cause the back pain to return.

Since i had my dishes done and i have been invited to dinner at a new friend house i made a Cherry Cheese Cake. Well actually 2, one to take there and one for us. Not good on the diet huh? (I added this photo that i took the next day, hubby has eaten some .. hehe)

Since i was feeling better and was beginning to feel closed in i decided to go to the local ACE Hardware store and look around. I hadn’t been in one for some time. It was neat and i enjoyed just walking around and looking at all the Christmas ornaments and displays. After going there i went over to meet Sharon and hubby. They have invited us over for dinner and Richard her husband is going to check out our capacitors for us. Thanks Richard.

We followed Richard and Sharon home they live about 3 miles from town in a very beautiful area. Yes, i forgot my camera once again … their home is beautiful and a very nice size. We visited and then enjoyed dinner. Everything was very good. We had pork steak and beef steak, potatoes, corn and very good green beans with rolls. After dinner we had Cherry Cheese Cake. Of course we ate too much and had wonderful conversation and fellowship. After dinner we went to their newly recent enclosed porch that they’ve made into a very huge family room. It has pool table and we enjoyed 3 games of pool. Sharon and i took the guys and of course they beat us both games and then Richard and Sharon took us on and they one by hubby scratching on the eight ball. Oh well … it was so much fun and we were shocked when we got the car and it was after 10 pm! Where had the time gone? It seemed like we had just got there. We had a great time and we thank Richard and Sharon for being such great host.

We came home and then it was time to my babies out to do their nightly job and then it wasn’t long it was off to bed.

Hope you all enjoyed your last day of the month .. mine was a great one and until next time ….

No comments: