States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, November 12, 2009

haven’t posted this week

First let me say Happy B’day Kelsey! Love ya bunches!

I know i haven’t posted this week, but I've been busy. If the weather permits Ms. Southwind will be on the road tomorrow. If not as soon as the weather permits we will be on the move.

As soon as Ms. Southwind gets settled and we get wifi I will post what I've been up to. Until then, see you soon

Hope everyone has a great Friday the 13th!

2 comments:

Paula said...

Have a safe trip. Where are you going? Is it for the winter?
Bye

Pennie said...

We are heading to Springfield, Mo. No it's just a tempary stop, going to do some site seeing as well. Were looking forward to spending some time there.