States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Another Dreary Cold Day

008

I got up this morning and got my dishes done, picked up Ms. Southwind. I just kind of spent the morning lazing around inside. The dogs were all comfy and enjoying the heat inside.

003

I forgot to post that i had the 3 back cushions for the couch finished. Here they are. For now I'm just placing a sheet on the bottom part of the couch. I normally keep a sheet over it anyways for the dogs and if hubby comes in dirty. I haven’t worked on any more re-upholstery but plan to soon. I still have lots to get done, although I'm sure it’s going to be a slow process. I really like the colors and even though it’s not the original colors i wanted ( colors in my rugs is what i wanted) I’m happy with them.

004 005

  1. I took a couple more pictures of my finished wood floor and i can not express how much i love the wood floor over the old carpet! I love that i can scrub this one when i spill something.

001

Sharon called me a little after noon and invited me over with them for lunch. They were having pizza! I went over but didn’t enjoy the pizza. I wasn’t hungry but i wanted to enjoy the fellowship with everyone else. Linda and Dave were there, it was great to see them again.

Sharon invited me to tag along to see the Nation Headquarters for Assembly of God. It's huge, I spent most of the afternoon helping them un pack. Well actually what little i could do... which wasn't much. I was basically in everyone's way but of course they were all polite and never said that.

I was tired when i got home, actually exhausted. Left over’s were the choice for dinner. I had left over potatoes and hubby had the stuffing and pork chops.

I got me a hot shower and it was early to bed … hope your all warmer then we are here.

No comments: