States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Still dreary and cold …

It’s still dreary and cold and my back isn’t liking it. I’ve been having to take pain med’s pretty heavy this week because of the weather. Unfortunately we can not head to warmer weather as were sticking around to see how our friend Arnette does and if she will get to travel home anytime soon. Plus we wanted to do some site seeing here. Not sure when that is going to happen if the weather doesn’t clear up soon.

I got dressed and went over and helped the girls finish packing things up and then we all went to head quarters to unpack.

Not really much happening tonight as were both exhausted and once again it was left over chili for dinner.

Now it’s time to shower and put on my warm flannels and watch some tube and I'm sure it’s going to be early to bed tonight.

No comments: