States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, November 22, 2009

Church and relaxation

It was late to bed last night time we got home, took the dogs out, showered and got to bed. The dogs woke me up a little after 6 am!!! I was not a happy camper. I guess i can’t complain and get to grumpy since they have been very good the past 2 days and being left alone not to go outside and do their thing. Grumpily i got up and let them out, i tried lying back down but i was awake. I got up around 6.30 and did the dishes i hadn’t done for a couple of days, swept the floor and got our clothes out and pressed them. Then i started getting ready for church.

Went to Battleship Assembly of God today. Friends Ron and Dorothy called yesterday while was at Branson and invited me to attend church with them today. They even came by and picked me up. Nice huh ?? We enjoyed the service and it was a very nice little church and the pastor had a wonderful sermon. After church they took me out for lunch and some visiting. Got home a little after 3 pm and my back was aching from too much fun the past few days. I took a nap and then spent the rest of the afternoon relaxing and updating my blog

Hope you all had a great weekend … I did and until next time ….

No comments: