States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

December 1st!

009

Since i was feeling better and I hadn’t cleaned in several days other then the dishes i decided i better shake the rugs and sweep. That is a down thing to having wood flooring, it seems the dust shows and sticks to your feet more. Gross huh? But i love it anyway! No, i didn’t scrub … so just hush!

I don’t know about you but it seems no matter where i am i always have a clutter place do you find this true? When i lived in a stick house it was always our dining room table and hutch and now in Ms. Southwind it’s the table and front of the cab. Mostly the driver’s seat. The driver seat is the coat holder, shirt holder for hubby and i have a basket that holds my external hard drives full of scrapbooking stuff. Dog food (which usually stays in the trunk but some how ended up there) and extra covers and pillows in case we have a guest/guests. The table is place for my desktop monitor, keyboard, laptop and both mouse, tv changer, pens, whatever might get thrown there. I clean it off but by the end of the day it is full again. Hmmm I guess you can see i am not a clean freak.

010I also worked some today on tearing off some of the old fabric on the side board of the couch. As soon as i get it cleaned up i am hoping to get the fabric cut and put the sides back on the dinette. I have to tear the old material off the couch yet and i checked out the captain chairs as i have no idea how I'm going to re-cover them yet. Nope i have no plans on this re-upholstery I'm doing, i just do it as i go.

011 012

013

I forgot to take pictures of my clings i put on Ms. Southwind for Christmas. I told you the other day but didn’t take pictures so today i decided to take a picture of them for you. This is the extent so far that i have done for decorating to get festive for the up coming holiday. What ya think? No I'm not talking about the old fat lady you seen in the window taking the picture … LOL

I spent the rest of my afternoon online just surfing and catching up on soaps i hadn’t seen since Gulfport, Ms. Yes, we get my soap channel again … Yeppie

I decided even though we have left over turkey left i wanted something else so i put some Salisbury steak in the oven and made some mashed taters and called that dinner. We had Cherry Cheese Cake for desert … delicious. After dinner i took a shower and played online. Then it was off to bed … hope you had a good one …

No comments: