States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, December 11, 2009

Happy Birthday Tyson!

019

Today is my oldest son birthday. Wow 26 yrs ago! It’s hard to believe it’s been that long ago. Here is a picture i took this summer of him holding his son. Time sure does fly.

I hope your day is a great one and Happy birthday .. I love you!

002As i stated earlier in the week this cold weather has been horrible on my back. I’ve been in pain and haven’t been able to do much. Since i baked cookies the other day after finishing the baking i reached my limit so Thursday was spent pretty much in bed & on the couch.

My dishes have continued to pile up and i put my dirty dishes and the mess from baking cookies in the shower .. here is my messy shower …

001

Of course I'm sure you can imagine what had to be done today … Yessss … unfortunately after several days of continuing to pile up this is what Ms. Southwind kitchen looked like .. what a mess… actually Ms.Southwind is a mess all over. I have a cartoon of soda in the floor, water jug, bottled water & a gal of oil. These things had to be brought inside from outside in one of the outside compartments. The green water jug you see is water used for cooking. Even though i put bleach in the fresh water tank to keep things from growing i still do not like to use water from it to drink or cook with so when dry camping i use water from Mr. Green jug and drink bottled water.

Since it’s been extremely cold the water has been unhooked and I'm basically dry camping. Wednesday night temps dropped too 7 degrees! Yep, it’s cold here and it’s only suppose to be a high of around 30 today.

Since I'm still down in the back i had to do a few dishes, rest and then do a few more. finally Ms. Southwind was all cleaned up .. well the dishes were done. As far as the other stuff, it will remain until we can move to warmer weather. The only good thing i can say about this cold weather is that Ms. Southwind furnace works really well. With the extreme cold weather and the wind Mr. Furnace has been running. Even though it’s cold outside we are warm inside.

Hope your all warm where ever you are ….

No comments: