States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Where did the week go?

I don’t know exactly where the week went to but it went somewhere … LOL

Monday i got up and got things done and then i went to my new friend Sandy’s home for tea and brunch. I visited with several of the ladies and then in the afternoon i spent the afternoon having tea with Dorothy.

Tuesday - i had brunch at my new friend Dixie home. Once again the day went by with afternoon tea and visiting at Dorothy’s home.

Wednesday - my new friends Sandy and Dixie pulled out to explore new territory. It was wonderful the time we had together getting know each other. I will miss them. Since i hadn’t really done too much work i decided i better get some work done at my own home.

The temps have been a bit on the cool side in the mid 50’s. I’m not complaining but i have to admit i do like it a bit warmer then what it has been.

No comments: