States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

A Cold Day of Shopping!

008 I got up and got dressed. I’m going shopping today. I need a few things from Wal-mart and I can’t resist the Dollar Tree or any Dollar store on my way home i seen a Family Dollar store and Dollar General that i just had to stop at. I got some Christmas lights at both. I got a neat looking globe that has lights. I chose the clear light globe as i figured i could use it for summer lights as well. At Dollar General i got these multi-colored lights and here they are.

004 006

Ms. Southwind is looking so festive. It has continued to get colder all day long and late in the afternoon we had snowflakes! Luckily nothing stuck and it didn’t last too long. They are predicting very cold temps tonight so this evening after doing my dishes and getting showers we drained the tanks and unhooked the hose from the hydrant as to prevent freezing.

I was tired from all that shopping so supper was grilled ham & cheese sandwiches. Even though the wind is blowing and it’s very cold outside we are nice in warm inside of Ms. Southwind. The evening was spent on the couch watching Rudolph the Red Nose Reindeer one of my favorite Christmas shows. Hope you are all staying warm where ever you are.

No comments: