States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, December 15, 2009

A Christmas Program

004-aI got up this morning and man was it ever cold … brrr it got down to 17 last night! It was really chilly inside of Ms. Southwind and when i checked the furance cold air was all that was coming out .. grrr I just said how good Mr. furnance worked too ... oh no!!

Since we coudn't get the furance going i decided to wash off and guess what .. yep no water! Were frozen up inside .. double oh no!!

Finally I got my self moving and dressed up for a Christmas program at one of the local church’s in town. I dressed warm as it’s suppose to be a cold day.

It was a beautiful program and Central Church is absolutely gorgeous. I took a picture before the program started and I'm glad i did as the church was packed and we barely had room to breath let along try to take any pictures.

It was a great program and i truly enjoyed it. After the program I went to lunch and then it was time to get back and get the car unloaded and re packed up. A trip is planned for Wednesday and doctor appointments on Thursday.

My evening was spent lazing around and re-cooping from the past couple of days .. Hope you all have a great one and until next time

No comments: