States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Wednesday, December 23, 2009

A warm rainy day

I woke up sweating last night .. wow been a long time since I've done that!! I did wake up to a beautiful morning and hubby and i decided to take a walk. I”m in T-shirt and shorts .. Yes my kind of weather. Here is Ms. Southwind tucked away in her temp spot.

034

035


While we were on our walk it started to rain and so we got a little on the wet side. At least it was a gentle warm rain. Since i checked the weather report and a cool front is moving in i decided to keep my flowers inside so they are in the dash of Ms. Southwind. I don’t want to take a chance of killing my pink blooms. The dogs are not happy as they are having to share their spot.


037


This church is down the road from where we are parked. Isn’t it beautiful?


038 039











Once the rain arrived it rained off and on all day long. Sometimes it was a gentle rain and other times it was a down pour. I’m not complaining because the temps are in the low 70’s and I'm just thankful to be where its warm! It’s nice to be warm and have running water again!


It’s amazing how we take so many things for granted until we have to go without them. Later in the evening i made sloppy joe and mac & cheese for dinner.


There are some big issues being here in this part of Texas. My cell phone doesn’t work very good and wifi is horrible. If you do get connected it doesn’t let you go or do anything.


That’s a hard adjustment for me. Right now I have no other options because we have to get new front tires and an alignment and unfortunately that can’t happen until after the first of the year. We are here until Ms. Southwind can get new wheels and alignment.


Oh well, I'm going to make the best of it and I'm just thankful God was looking out for us and guided us here safely and because of others we are going to have a wonderful Christmas. I don’t have their names to mention them, but i am going to say this. Thank you to those who know whom I'm talking about.

No comments: