States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, December 13, 2009

Oh My Back!

What a night .. i knew being out in the cold was going to be ruff on me … but i forget sometimes just how bad the cold can be on me! I barely slept last night for the unbearable pain. I couldn’t get comfy no matter what i did .. i tried laying in bed, laying on the floor with my feet up on the couch, i tried sitting, i tried laying with my stomach on pillows in a bend position, i took several pain pills and even tried sleeping on my heating pads. Nothing worked!

002

Most of my day was spent in bed and later on this evening my back finally let up some what … hubby was craving brownies and so i helped him make them and as you can see once again my shower is full of dirty dishes and the kitchen is a mess!

003

It’s amazing how little it takes for things to get such a mess. I let the dishes go one day and boom Ms. Southwind looks like a tornado has gone through her. Oh well, they will once again wait until I'm feeling better. Just helping make brownies was more then this aching back could take. I never even got dressed today, i have stayed in my flannels.

I did snap some pictures of the dogs tonight, as you can see they are all nice and comfy and enjoying a lazy day like me

013 017 018

Hope your all having a better day then me, I'm heading back to bed to rest this back …

No comments: