States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, December 27, 2009

A Day of Fellowship

Today was a great day compared to 13 yrs ago today when my tragic accident occurred that changed the rest of my life. Today i can think about that day along time ago without feeling anger, sadness, frustration that i couldn’t several years back. Thank you God for finally giving me peace with dealing with my injury/illness.

I got up and got ready for church. I attended West Side Church this morning. It was a very nice country church. The message was excellent and i look forward to attending again. After services since i rode to church with my friends Ron & Dorothy they were going out for lunch and they chose a Mexican. The food was very good. I’m not sure what i had but it was good. My combo meal had a taco that was okay but the dish with the chili, cheese and red sauce on it was very good, esp when i mixed it with the beans and rice. They even had ice cream cones for dessert …. mmmmmm

011 010 008 004

After lunch we were invited to Martha Dean and Dale’s for afternoon tea. I met Martha Dean and Dale with all the others on Christmas Day at the shelter. We all volunteered together and had a great time. Several brought their musical instruments and once again we sang songs and had great fellowship.

I got home around 5 pm and i have to say i had a blast but I'm exhausted! I spent the evening being lazy in my pj’s watching TV. Hope you all had a great weekend …

No comments: