States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Thursday, December 31, 2009

New Years Eve

braums Dorothy invited me to ride to Tyler. We went to the mall to see if she could find her a new dress at JC Penney. We didn’t have any luck so we were off to Kohl’s to see what they had .. no luck so then we decided to head over to the salvation army (my place to shop). On our way home Dorothy asked if i had ever eaten at Braum's. I had never heard of the place and we stopped and had double scoop waffle cones for $1.59 ! Wow i was shocked at the price and it was excellent. I had Cherries, pecan vanilla and pumpkin spice. It was very yummy! If you’ve never been to a Braum’s you need to go at least one time. Their a pretty neat store. On one side they are a fast food hamburger and the other side is a ice cream shop. I never tried their burgers but they have delicious ice cream.

We left around 10.30 am and didn’t get home until around 7.30 pm and was i ever exhausted! Tyler is a pretty good size city. It was a great day but i was ready to go home and get my comfy pj’s on and it was an early to bed for me. I didn’t stay up to see the new year come in. In fact i never even made it up to watch the 10 o’clock news .. lol

No comments: