States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, October 9, 2009

Game Night

Today it was raining and cold …. brrr i forgot just how cold Illinois can get in Oct! I spent most of the morning with a couple of friends. One old and one new. Barbara, Bonnie and I went to town to the thrift store and Wal-mart. I purchased several new shirts that fit me much better then my old ones. I also purchased hubby several new shirts … well new to us. Then it was to Wal-mart to get a new DVD player. The old one stopped working when the grand daughter was visiting.

I did 2 loads of laundry this afternoon, one load was our new clothes, the second was blue jeans from the past week.

Then we went to dinner and played some games with new and old friends. We’ve had a great week but i’m exhausted.

Sorry i forgot to take the camera along.

Hope your all having a great one … until next time

No comments: