States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Ladies Day Out!

I got up and got my dishes done and then i got dressed and ready to go. Today the ladies are all going shopping in Springfield. First we started out going to the Christian book store, then to Target.

001 002 003

004Then we went Chilies' for lunch and it was very good. We all had the soup & salad with nacho’s & salsa. After lunch we went to Joann fabric, where i purchased some fabric to re-upholstery the inside of Ms. Southwind. Then it was off to Kohl’s , Gordon’s , Michaels and then on to Hobby Lobby and then to the Mall. I went to Hancock fabric store and purchased some more fabric for my upholstery job I'm going to tackle.

006

On our way home we went by a pumpkin patch and we ladies just had to stop and get some pictures. I thought this spider was so cute and then look what happened

007 008 009

Yep some poor soul was trying to get to the pumpkin patch and turned over and ended up in the hay bale! I thought these decorations were so cute. Way to go Ryan’s pumpkin patch!

010 011 013 014 015

Across the road was a corn field that hadn’t been harvested. The farmers are all out trying to get what they can done before the rain heads this way.

We left at 9 am and returned home around 6 pm. There were 6 of us ladies and we had a wonderful time shopping! The sun has been shining and it was a perfect day for shopping. The weather is warming up and i’m praying it stays awhile longer before i head to warmer weather.

I ate supper and then we played Mexican train and then it was back to Ms. Southwind. I’m tired, exhausted and ready to go to bed.

No comments: