States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, October 23, 2009

Visiting a sick friend

I got up and went up and helped pan for the big crowd this weekend. After that i came home straightened up the camper and then it was lunch time. After lunch i went to the nursing home to visit a friend who fell and broke her ankle and is there for rehabilitation. I spent the afternoon with her so her husband could get away for awhile. Arnett (my friend) had a ruff morning. Wanda spent the morning with her. The therapist did come visit Arnett and she got her up and out of bed and she did a pretty good job for her age. Arnett was able to put weight and pivot and hop on her good leg to help with the bad leg.

After visiting it was time to go home for dinner and then after dinner it was game time. I’ve been playing lots of games lately and I’ve really enjoyed the fellowship.

No comments: