States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Shopping & playing Farkle

My started about my usual time and i messed around on the computer with windows live writer trying to get pictures loaded and the rest of my blog caught up. Around 11.30 am went to lunch and then to town to get dog food and a few other things. I go through lots of clorax disinfect spray. Trying to keep the germs down. The one thing i love about the wood flooring is i can clean it with soap, water and disinfect, with the carpet it was much harder to clean.

Larry & Barbara went to Litchfield with me, they are from California and didn’t bring a tow vehicle. They needed a few things from Wal-mart too, like dog food. They have 3 babies traveling with them.

We got back and they hadn’t been around the Lake so we took a drive around it and around alittle after 3 pm i dropped them off and went back to my own place. I took the dogs potty, did a few things and before i knew it .. dinner time had arrived. After dinner I went to the Cafe and played farkle with several others. We had a great time and of course the men argued the women cheated and the women argued the men were cheating. Jackson got to 10,000 first but of course Anna his wife ended up beating his score and once again the women win!

I got home a bit before 9 pm and just as i was pulling in so was Gabe and Kelsey. They came to spend the night and visit.

1 comment:

Paula said...

Glad you are back! Where are you now?