States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Friday, October 30, 2009

hair cut & Rain Rain, go away!

Wednesday Oct 28, 2009

I got up and went and said good bye to Jackson & Anna. Then i was off to see Arnette. After visiting i went to Wanda’s house and we worked on finishing up the bench bottom cushions.

002-bAfter lunch i went and got my hair cut .. Yep, i cut all my long hair off and donated it to locks of love.

I got home and then it was time for dinner, after dinner i spent the night lazing around as it’s raining. It seems that is all it does here is rain, rain and more rains.

Thursday, Oct 29, 2009

I got up and needed to run and do some errands, of course it’s raining and no plans to stop anytime soon! I got home around noon and spent my afternoon resting as my back is aching.

Gabe came to visit and took us grocery shopping, wasn’t much else to do since it’s still raining.

Friday, Oct 30, 2009

Well of course it’s raining actually pouring is more like it. It barely stops and starts back in. Everything is flooding and flood watches are out for the entire area. I am not feeling the best and my back is not liking this damp, cool weather. Although from what i’ve seen on the news it’s raining and cool most places these days.

Early evening i went in to see Arnette, she looks much better today and my evening was spent visiting with the kids. Gabe came to get the car dolly to borrow for the weekend. After he left i spent the rest of my evening curled up on the couch and i think the rain has finally stopped. It’s going to be a early to bed night for me with this aching back.

No comments: