States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fool's Day!

I hope you all were not too naughty today and didn't play to many jokes. I was remember all the jokes i played on my family through the years on this day. Hmmm ... some were funny and some not so funny on the person i played them on. I was good today, i didn't play one joke. Hmmm maybe i am finally growing up?





The kids and I decided to hit the beach! I snapped some picture for you. I hadn't been on the beach at night yet, so it was great seeing it from a different view.





Gabe was playing around in the water and caught this little fish. Were not sure what it is ... Does anyone out there know what kind of fish this is?


















Here is a picture of the kids making their names in the sand. What we didn't know about playing in the sand at night is ... the sand fleas come out! Yep, we were all playing in the sand when all of sudden we started getting bites. Didn't take us long to high tail it out of there. Next time we will be sure to spray our ankles and feet with spray.



Here is a sweet picture i snapped of Gabe carrying Bobbi and she thanked him. She couldn't take the fleas biting her. Big baby, i told her she needs to get tuff and stop being such a baby. LOL
Hope your all having a great night

No comments: