States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, April 14, 2008

Cool wave!

Wow, we've had a big change in weather. It's only 57 degrees outside! Compared to the high 70's to low 80's we've been having.

I haven't did to much today, i got up and picked up and then i had to go pay for another month. Yep, that time. It's amazing tomorrow we will have been here a month and it doesn't seem like we've been here 2 weeks. That is what this lifestyle is to be about for us. Enjoying life and your surroundings and not having so much stress in it.


Here is a couple of pictures i took of the campground. It's amazing how it was full when we got here a month ago and then it several of the snowbirds pulled out and there were lots of open spots. Now there are like 2 spots open and the rest are filled. There are several big jobs in the area and so the park is filled with 80% working full-timers.


I've enjoyed having my youngest son back with me. I didn't realize how much i worried or missed him until he came back to live with me. Now that I no longer own a stick house and he doesn't have a place of his own. I was worried what he would do. Now i don't have that stress. He is living with mom again until he can decide what he wants to do.

He is trying to decide if he is going back to school or going to join the coast gaurd. Decisions .... hmmm

I also finally have my blog updated so you may want to go back and read what i have added. Sorry i got behind for a bit. Too much fun visiting and enjoying the new scenery and friends.

well i'm going for a walk, hope you have a great evening .....

No comments: