States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, April 6, 2008

Wildlife


We went to the State Park today and look at all the wildlife that was out today! Here is the first Alligator we have seen since arriving in Florida. He was enjoying the sunshine. I was beginning to think Alligator Lake didn't actually have any gators.





Here is a squirell that we enjoyed watching. Then he decided it was time to run off.





The deer were also out and about today. We really enjoy watching the wildlife








Look we even got to see a turtle, he was enjoying the beautiful day as well.



The best part of the day though ... was when we went to the Ocean and this ship was coming in. Look what was swimming in front of it. Yesssssssssss .. 2 dolphins! I finally got to see my first dolphins since in Florida too. I am sorry i couldn't get a better picture, but they were just tooo fast for me snap.
It's been an amazing day and this is what this lifestyle is all about. Enjoying life and all that this earth has to offer.

1 comment:

Michael said...

Be very careful down there!...and watch out for snakes in those "wild" areas!

Florida has 28 variations of snakes...and only 3 of them are not poisonous...so I was informed anyway, when I lived down outside of Ocala for a few years.

Michael and Wanderwolf