States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Bought a new Vacum

I got up this morning, well i only slept until 9 AM today .. LOL Yes, i know I'm getting lazy.

I picked up the RV and did the dishes. Sat outside for a bit. Watched the tube and this afternoon i went and lazied around the pool. It was 86 degrees outside after lunch, so i decided the pool looked so inviting. Jo, the neighbor lady and i swam for a few hours, then we dried off from the sun.

It was about time for Gabe to come home from work. Gabe and I went to do the grocery shopping. On the way back i stopped by K-mart to look at the vacum's they had on sale. I didn't care for those as they took bags. My old vacuum is a bag less and i loved it. But just too heavy to run and carry in an RV. I was looking at their others and found this one and it looked so cute. It's light weight, has the rotor bar I'm wanting and close to the sale prices of the ones i was looking at.



I ended up purchasing it. I am the proud owner of a new mini boss light weight vacuum cleaner! Of course after we got home and put the groceries away i just had to try it out. I love it!

It is so light weight it doesn't pull on my back, and it picks up great. It even picks up my hair! I was amazed how much i pulled up out of this carpet. I knew that little dust buster just wasn't cutting it.

After cleaning, i went and showered and put my jammies on and wasn't long Gabe came back home. Of course he was asking what was for dinner and i told him it was another night of what you could find. He laughed and replied he didn't know why he keeps me around. I replied, to do your maid service ... lol he said the past few nights it wasn't for my cooking ... LOL
After a few hours of getting relaxation time, then it was off to bed. I am exhausted.

Night everyone ... hope you all have a great one !!

No comments: