States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Monday, April 7, 2008

Ear infection again!

Even though i enjoyed yesterday, i am really sick today! It hasn't been a month since i was at the doctor and sick with a ear infection. Now i have it again only worse this time around. I went to the doctor this afternoon and he confirmed i have a ear infection. This time the canal is infected.
I was put on 4 different med's. 2 pills, ear drops and nasal spray.

The doctor said that it is from allergies. Apparently Florida is worse then Illinois when it comes to allergies. He told me to stay in air conditioning and he refilled my allergy med's for me.

Although there was some good news today. My grandson was born! I'm a grandma again and when i get pictures i will post them for you.

No comments: