States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, April 20, 2008

It's nice to be back home!

It was a long drive back home! We arrived around 5.30 AM, tired and we both went to bed for some finally needed sleep! I woke up around 10.30 AM and Gabe got up around 12.30 PM. We were both ready to head to the beach! It's a beautiful day here!

Off to the beach we went. It was cooler then we expected with the breeze. I forgot my camera, sorry no pictures today. I'm still asleep i think.

After we got back from the beach we were starving and i was in no mood to cook, Gabe and I were craving Chinese, so yep. We headed down the road to the Chinese Restaurant. It was good and I ate too much! After getting back home i laid down a bit and then spent the evening sitting outside and enjoying the nice evening. I spent my night watching TV and then it was early to bed. I was exhausted!

No comments: