States we've Traveled

States we've Traveled

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Tribute to Ms Southwind

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Where does the weekend go?

Wow a weekend sure does go by so fast! Time sure does fly when your enjoying life.


Sunday was pretty much spent being a day of relaxation and fun. I attended church and then headed over to a local restaurant called Emma's and had lunch. It was one of the best meals! I had their special cheese burgers and onion rings. Gabe had french fries with his. The burgers were huge and delicious! We ended up cutting them in half and taking the other half home for later. I'd recommend this little restaurant to anyone.

We had planned on going to the beach today but .... it was cloudy and I was kinda lazy. Gabe went out riding on his bike and later on he and i went grocery shopping. I spent too much money and the bad thing is, we spent $50 eating out this weekend and i spent $73 on groceries. Our eating out would of almost paid for this week groceries. We've been getting spoiled on the weekend with eating out. It's gotta stop!

These 3 pictures are of a local put put golf coarse here. I thought you all might enjoying seeing what their theme is. It's fitting for being located along the beach.





I had a nice enjoying evening, sat outside and visited with a few of neighbors who stopped by. I am getting to know more and more of my neighbors in the park. When I first arrived here, i was beginning to wonder as everyone seemed to avoid me and seemed very stuck up. But .. first impressions were so wrong. It just took them time to get to know and warm up to me. Now it's as if I've been here forever and I've been welcomed.

No comments: